The County Unveiled Tour
Wine is better with friends. Give the gift of a tour in Prince Edward County! Our gift cards make the perfect holiday, birthday, wedding, retirement, anniversary, thank-you, or just-because gift. They can be redeemed for any of our tours or experiences.
This Tour Includes
- 5 stops at unique County locations, which may include but are not limited to:
- Local Artisan Shops (honey, cheese, vinegar)
- You may not go to one of each. We welcome your requests but can’t guarantee them. It depends on group size, date, and the availability of the location.
- Tastings at each location. (At some breweries it may be a flight of tastings or a pint depending on the location.) (Tasting fees are on us.)
- Door-to-door service – Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Prince Edward County (pick-up available outside of PEC for an additional charge) – Approximate local pick-up between 11:00am-1:00pm. Return to your local accommodations between 4:00pm-6:00pm. This is subject to change based on tour itinerary.
- Bottled water to help you stay hydrated and refreshed throughout your tour.
Pick-up Time: 11:00-1:00pm
Drop-off Time: 4:00-6:00pm
Minimum Group Size: 2 people
Cost: $165/person +HST
Our Tour Terms
- Tours run 7 days a week, year-round! (pending availability)
- Tours require a minimum of 2 people to run. All tours are open; other groups may be on the tour with you. Groups must book together with one form of payment; individual payments are not accepted.
All of our bookings can be secured with a 50% deposit and the final balance is due two weeks prior to the tour date. If your tour is within 30 days of the booking date you will be required to pay the full amount.
- Upgrade to a Private Tour experience.
- 2-3 people = $225 + HST/person
- 4-6 people = $190 + HST/person
- 7-10 people = $175 + HST/person
- Please contact us directly to book a Private Tour. Tours depend on vehicle and guide availability on your desired date.
*Gratuity not included in prices.
Please see our Cancellation Policy.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Proof of vaccination is no longer required to join our tours. Please note that some establishments may still require proof of vaccination upon entry. In this instance, unvaccinated guests will be kindly asked to enjoy their tastings outside. We will continue to collect contact tracing information and these details will be provided to each tour stop prior to arrival. Our tour group size is limited to 15 people per group. If your group exceeds the current capacities, we can offer to split your group into separate vehicles (pending availability) and the vehicles may run on different routes depending on total group size and based on current government/public health group size restrictions. For information on current tour capacities and guidelines, please contact us directly.
How to Book Your Tour Today
To book a tour within the next 3 days, for private guided tours, for groups of 9 or more, or for pick-ups outside of the region, please email us or call our office (613.393.2424) for availability and pricing.