The County Unveiled Tour
Wine is better with friends. Give the gift of a tour in Prince Edward County! Our gift cards make the perfect holiday, birthday, wedding, retirement, anniversary, thank-you, or just-because gift. They can be redeemed for any of our tours or experiences.
This Tour Includes
- 5 stops at unique County locations, which may include but are not limited to:
- Local Artisan Shops (honey, cheese, vinegar)
- You may not go to one of each. We welcome your requests but can’t guarantee them. It depends on group size, date, and the availability of the location.
- Tastings at each location. (At some breweries it may be a flight of tastings or a pint depending on the location.) (Tasting fees are on us.)
- Door-to-door service – Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Prince Edward County (pick-up available outside of PEC for an additional charge) – Approximate local pick-up at 11:30 – 12:00 pm. Return to your local accommodations around 5:30 or 6:00 pm.
- Bottled water to help you stay hydrated and refreshed throughout your tour.
Pick-up Time: 11:30-12:00pm
Drop-off Time: 5:30-6:00pm
Minimum Group Size: 2 people
Cost: $155/person +HST
- Tours run 7 days a week, year-round! (pending availability)
- Tours require a minimum of 2 people to run. All tours are open; other groups may be on the tour with you. Groups must book together with one form of payment; individual payments are not accepted.
- Upgrade to a Private Tour experience!
- 2-3 people = $255 + HST/person
- 4-6 people = $190 + HST/person
- Please contact us directly to book a Private Tour. Tours depend on vehicle and guide availability on your desired date.
Please see our Cancellation Policy.
COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests attending our tours must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Tour guests will be required to provide proof of full vaccination and government issued photo ID at the time of tour pick up. Tour guests may also be requested to provide this info at stops on the tour. Tour vehicle capacities will be based on the current provincial restrictions and public health guidelines at the time of your tour. If your group exceeds the current vehicle capacities, we can offer to split your group into separate vehicles (pending availability) and the vehicles may run on different routes depending on total group size and based on current government/public health group size restrictions. For information on current tour capacities, please contact us directly.
How to Book Your Tour Today
To book a tour within the next 3 days, for private guided tours, for groups of 9 or more, or for pick-ups outside of the region, please email us or call our office (613.393.2424) for availability and pricing.
Join us for a tour Monday – Thursday and save $10 off per person!
Promo Code: MIDWEEK10