The Bachelorette Group Tours
Wine is better with friends. Give the gift of a tour in Prince Edward County! Our gift cards make the perfect holiday, birthday, wedding, retirement, anniversary, thank-you, or just-because gift. They can be redeemed for any of our tours or experiences.
Looking for a local snack while you sample wine? Add a curated charcuterie snack box to your tour! Provided by County Harvest Creations, the snack boxes are filled with local meat, cheese and other seasonal treats making them the perfect addition to your wine tour.
This Tour Includes
- A visit to 4 local wineries, breweries, or cideries from the predetermined options below:
- Option 1: 4 wineries
- Option 2: 3 wineries, 1 cidery
- Option 3: 3 wineries, 1 brewery
- Option 4: 2 wineries, 1 cidery, 1 brewery
- 3-4 tastings at each winery you visit (tasting fees are on us).
- Door-to-door service – Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Prince Edward County (pick-up available outside of PEC for an additional charge) – Approximate local pick-up between 11:00am-1:00pm. Return to your local accommodations between 4:00pm-6:00pm. This is subject to change based on tour itinerary.
- The option to add a locally curated charcuterie snack box to your tour
- Single Snack box for 1-2 people =$45
- Double snack box for 2-4 people= $60
- Bottled water to help you stay hydrated and refreshed throughout your tour.
Pick-up Time: 11:00-1:00pm
Drop-off Time: 4:00-6:00pm
Minimum Group Size: 4 people
Cost: $185/person + HST + $10 Auto Gratuity
Our Tour Terms
- Tours run 7 days a week, year-round! (pending availability)
- This is a private guided tour experience. No other groups will be on the tour with you.
- The tour stops are pre-arranged and cannot be altered.
All of our bookings can be secured with a 50% deposit and the final balance is due two weeks prior to the tour date. If your tour is within 30 days of the booking date you will be required to pay the full amount.
- Snack boxes must be ordered at least 7 days BEFORE your selected tour date. *Please note, we cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions.*
Please see our Cancellation Policy.
COVID-19 UPDATE June 2022: Facial coverings are no longer mandatory in public transportation as per the Ontario Government. However, the Team at Sandbanks Vacations ENCOURAGES you to still wear a mask while in the vehicles to protect yourself and our drivers.
How to Book Your Tour Today
To book a tour within the next 3 days, for private guided tours, for groups of 9 or more, or for pick-ups outside of the region, please email us or call our office (613.393.2424) for availability and pricing.