Property Management Services
Maximize Your Rental Income,
Imagine waking up to an email informing you that guests have booked your rental property for a getaway. And you didn’t have to lift a finger to market your property, verify the guests, or confirm the booking. No back-and-forth emails or phone calls. It’s just done.
Better yet – you won’t have to do a single thing to manage your property or handle the changeover between guests. They won’t call you if they can’t find the key. You don’t have to arrange for cleaning when they leave. And you don’t have to take care of the laundry between guests. In fact, you can shut off your phone altogether and enjoy a holiday of your own. While resting easy knowing that your rental property is bringing you in a reliable profit.
Sound good? Let’s make that your reality with our Premium Property Management Service!
Why choose us
Ensure Your Property Gets Seen,
Booked, and Booked Again
We’ll Handle ALL The Marketing For You
Our Property Management Packages
Core Management Package
- View & Assess your property
- Set competitive rates to secure a high return of bookings and profit
- Photos of your property to build your online listings
- List your home on various OTA’s such as Airbnb, HA/VRBO, and more
- Respond to all guest inquiries and booking requests
- Secure short-term rental agreements for all guests
- Maintain online availability calendars
- Toll-free and local number for inquiries and reservations
- Screening guests to ensure suitability
- Provide directions and access information to guests prior to arrival
- Negotiate Damage Claims if required
- Monthly statements provided to owner outlining each booking
- Guest Guidebook template to orient guests once on-site
- Back-up emergency response if you cannot be reached
- Access to our database of reputable service companies
- Ongoing review and revision of website listing – description, rental rates, and photos
- Recommended supply list to make sure you have everything to keep your guests coming back
Premium Management Package
Includes all the Core Management Services, PLUS the following:
- Schedule/Arrange all housecleaning services
- Laundry Services
- Collect garbage and recyclables from property at changeover
- Clean outdoor amenity areas (not including pools, hot tubs, lawn care, or landscaping)
- Stock up on all supplies (supplies provided by Sandbanks Vacations or the homeowner)
- First point of contact for guests once onsite
- Contact Person: We troubleshoot all issues with the home or guests. If we cannot repair, we contact service companies and arrange to have repairs completed (includes emergency situations)
Every time we had questions or concerns, they were there to answer and advise us on how to move forward. We always had peace of mind, knowing they were on top of it all. They were always patient with us, even when we overwhelmed them with questions. We never experienced anything but professionalism.
About the staff; every single one of their staff were super friendly. What makes them stand out, is the fact that they care about all their clients. They take the time to know their clients and to listen to their needs. They always work with you to make sure that you get the best outcome. We welcomed all their suggestions, and it paid off in the end. Being new to the business, we were not always confident, but they were for us. They proved time and time again, that their knowledge in the industry is in fact accurate. Just trust them, they know what they are doing.
We received so many positive feedback from guests about their whole booking experience, and the communication they received prior to checking-in. The wine tours is definitely an added bonus to our guests. It makes us stand out from others.
We are so grateful they took a chance on us, and we hope to keep working with them for years to come.”
Sandbanks and their staff have been very helpful in analyzing the rental market in Prince Edward County and making recommendations on pricing strategies and improvements that we could make to the property to maximize the enjoyment of our guests. Sandbanks has also been extremely helpful in guiding us through the recent changes in short term accommodation rules and regulations and have provided support up to and including attending inspections on our behalf. This was extremely helpful as we do not live full time in the county.
Their staff have always responded to our queries in a timely manner and as a result of all their efforts we are very comfortable in having them partner with us in sharing our unique property with others.
We do not hesitate in recommending Sandbanks Vacations to others.”
Get Started With Property Management Today
When you choose Sandbanks Vacations to manage your property, you’re getting a strong brand coupled with powerful marketing and a dedicated, local team all working together to maximize your rental income throughout the year.
Ready to get started? To learn more about our property management services and rates, please contact our general manager Nicolle Bially at Email.
All short-term accommodators in Prince Edward County must be licensed by the municipality.
All short-term accommodators in Prince Edward County must collect a 4% MAT – municipal accommodations tax. Sandbanks Vacations handles all MAT collection and remittance on your behalf.