SANDBANKS VACATIONS HOMES & COTTAGES IN WELLINGTON – CLOSE TO THE DRAKE DEVONSHIRE
21 East – Sleeps 5-6
Belle Harbour Guest House – Sleeps 4-5
Corner Haven Main & Suite – Sleeps 7-8
Corner Haven Main – Sleeps 5-6
Corner Haven Suite – Sleeps 2 (+child)
Land’s End – Sleeps 4-6
Patrick’s Beach House – Sleeps 4-6
Plein Air – Sleeps 6
Wellington Lake House – Sleeps 6
Willow Lake House – Sleeps 6-8
For more Wellington area properties click Prince Edward County Accommodations in Wine Country, Weller’s Bay and Consecon .
The Village of Wellington
Located on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Wellington is a charming, lakeside town of 1700. Each year Wellington hosts visitors from all over the world. Many flock to the County to visit beautiful Sandbanks Provincial Park (20 minutes by car) but few know there is a picturesque beach in town — Wellington Beach –with a shoreline boardwalk and lighthouse; great for kayaking or dog walking. North Beach Provincial Park is a little drive north-west, with its own dune-system and expanse of white sand beach on Lake Ontario. The town’s Canada Day celebration and Pumpkinfest in October are must-do’s on any visitor’s itinerary, although any time of the year is perfect for a Wellington getaway.
What to Enjoy on your Visit
- Wine tasting at wineries in the Hillier Area. Check out our Wine Tours!
- Browsing local studios and galleries highlighting artists of every description
- Saturday Wellington Farmer’s Market
- Coffee at The Tall Poppy Cafe
- Lunch or Dinner at East & Main Restaurant
- Drinks on the patio at The Drake Devonshire
- Fresh donuts at Lakeshore Farms (west end of town)
- Ice cream at the Dairy Dip (west end of town)
- Golf at Wellington Golf Course
- Kayaking – The Reel Thing rents out watercraft at the marina.
- Cycling – rent bikes at Bloomfield Bike Co. in Bloomfield
If we’ve missed one of your Wellington favourites, please let us know!