Sandbanks Vacations specializes in short-term vacation rentals throughout Prince Edward County. Our goal is to maximize your rental revenues and minimize the time and effort spent managing your property. We work hard to get you bookings from qualified guests.
Are you a current Property Owner with us?
Login to your Owner Portal here.
Are you a property Owner looking to list? Why list with us?
At Sandbanks Vacations we are committed to providing outstanding and professional service to our property owners and our guests.
Service Industry Experience
- Backed by years of experience in the hospitality sector with the knowledge and practical know-how to deliver quality service
- Extensive experience screening guests to ensure suitability
- Viewing, assessing, and taking photos of your vacation rental property so our team knows your property in detail
- Representing only select properties that meet a certain standard of quality and uniqueness for our guests
Excellence in Online and Traditional Marketing
- Easy-to-navigate website with search functionality and availability calendar for guest view – ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM PLANNED FOR 2017
- Your property will receive greater exposure than other vacation sites due to our select inventory
- Individual web page for each property with access to Premier features both on our home page and on the property search page
- High number of unique visitors daily to our website sandbanksvacations.com
- Advertising in publications such as The County Visitor’s Guide, the local Red Map + Wine Map
- E-blast received by over 3500 subscribers
- Promotion through Facebook and Twitter
- High rate of repeat business and referrals
Complete Reservation Service
- Toll-free and local number for inquiries and reservations
- Responding to all inquiries via telephone, email and walk-ins to our Main Street office in Bloomfield – French and English service available
- Guest screening to ensure suitability
- Entering into Short Term Rental Agreements
- Collecting rental deposits, balances and damage deposits
- Credit Card processing (Visa/Mastercard) and e-transfer
- Maintaining on-line availability calendars
- Providing access information to guests prior to arrival
- Statements of each booking provided to owner
Property Owner Protection
- Renter must sign a Short Term Rental Agreement.
- Renters are required to pre-authorize a damage deposit that is paid to you if there are damages caused by the renter.
- On the rare occasion of damage occurring, Sandbanks Vacations negotiates the damage claim with the renter on behalf of the owner.
Raising the bar
- Our goal is to achieve the highest quality service for property owners and renters.
- Renters are encouraged to complete a feedback form about the property and about Sandbanks Vacations’ services. We carefully review this feedback and share this information to confirm the strengths of your rental property as well as areas needing improvement.
- Quiet season appointments are available with our staff to help improve the rental of your vacation home
Services and fees
Sandbanks Vacations offers vacation rental management services to property owners who wish to rent their home or cottage in Prince Edward County.
For a percentage of the rent charged to guests, our services include the following:
- We market your property, screen guests and book reservations on your behalf, including issuing short term rental agreements, scheduling and processing payments.
- 24/7 Emergency number for guests.
- We provide new property owners with essential resources such as a supply list for your rental, as well as templates for your guest guidebook.
- Recommendations of local trades and service people available if required.
PLEASE NOTE: AS OF SEPTEMBER 2016, WE NO LONGER OFFER FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICES. All home owners who sign on with us will need to find, pay for and manage housekeeping. We may be able to make recommendations depending on availability.
We look forward to hearing from you.