Checkout List for our Guests
We hope you are having a wonderful stay here in Prince Edward County! We expect that you found the house clean when you arrived.
Before you leave, if you and your guests would please:
- Turn down covers on whichever beds you have used, no need to strip
- Hang wet towels to dry
- Gather and remove personal belongings from property – especially device chargers**
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer of your personal items
- Place garbage in outside containers and secure shut
- Place recycling in outside containers and secure shut
- Wash dishes and/or turn on dishwasher
- Wipe counter tops clean
- Close and lock all windows– open windows can result in water damage or increased hydro charges
- Clean off bbq and close propane valve
- If there is any damage or if anything is broken, please leave a note so that we can arrange for repairs if you haven’t yet brought it to our attention.
- Set thermostat to 75ºF/23ºC or higher if it’s summer and you’ve had the air conditioning on, 61ºF/16ºC if heat has been on
- Turn off all lights
- Return Sandbanks Beach Pass and keys that you found inside the property to where you found them. You will be charged a minimum of $125.00 per pass to replace if you take the pass home.
- Front door – lock with lockbox key (please double-check)
- Key – in lockbox and digits set to “0000” if applicable or lockbox properly closed (please double-check)
We very much appreciate your cooperation in leaving this home in a tidy state. On behalf of the Sandbanks Vacations & Tours team, we wish you a smooth trip home and hope you will come to stay with us again 🙂
** a $20 + HST handling fee in addition to postage and packing materials will apply to return items to you.